Saturday, January 21, 2012

Coming back up some...

So I seem to be coming up out of the mixed state I was in some.. I'm still angry and irritable, but I'm not so depressed anymore.. I can smile and laugh at things now... Just need to shake the attitude... *Sigh* I called the pdoc about halving my Abilify (which would put it back down to where we started) and they never called back... *growl* So I did it any ways... Back to 5 mg from 10. I figure it will be another 2-3 days before the anger and irritability subside... Then I meet w/ the pdoc early next week and I plan on discussing either upping the depakote, or trying something else, since I am cycling again and I need to get back to some sort of stable.... Had my therapy appt and we discussed started a gym membership so I could take some yoga classes, she thought that would be very beneficial. I also brought up the idea of finding a support group for bipolar here locally. She thought it was a wonderful idea. Now to find out if I can drive out that far at night.. Kinda scares me to do so... But it's for something important that may help a good bit (I hope!). I'm stuck at home with the kids today, hubby is at a Ham Radio class all day. Not ideal for me, but I'm hanging in there. It's all I can do for now...

No comments: