Thursday, September 29, 2011

Learned something new!

Did you know that low testosterone levels can lead to constant fatigue, feeling cold all the time, mood swings, depression, not to mention the obvious and well known? Explains a lot about my cold sensitivities, increased fatigue, and well, everything. I had my levels tested.. they are rock bottom low! The doc wants to start injections right away. My moods have been fairly stable thanks to the meds I'm on... but I have no drive to do anything, I feel bored all the time.. Almost like depression, expect I'm really not sad or blah... just bored. *shrug* So hopefully the injections will improve a lot of things! I'm tired of being bored, being cold at 76 degrees, feeling so so so tired. I can't wait, tomorrow is my first one. I will let you all know how I feel after it's had time to work.

No comments: