Monday, July 25, 2011

Seems like forever...

Seems like I'm very hit or miss on the blog entries lately.. I guess that's because I have nothing of import to say? :) No, usually those are my good days and I have nothing to complain about. ;) Things have been especially good the last week or so. Aside from some physical issues, that is. I'm battling the migraine monster still mostly on a a daily basis. I've had to up my meds. Though I did manage 2 days with out any pain! We're back to needing it today unfortunately. My fibromyalgia is flaring severely. I'm so very tired all day long and I really have to force myself to keep up with some of the house work (the big stuff like kitchen and vacuuming). The less noticeable housework goes right out the window. Oh well. I'm proud of myself for what I DO get done. It's a big thing for me. I still lose my temper a lot, it's something I need to work on. And the anxiety is bad. That I will need meds for, I just haven't found a way around that. Will be switching Pdocs soon too. My new appt is mid-August. Hoping I like the new Pdoc and that he can help with all aspects of what I deal with. Maybe he'll have an even better solution, one that helps with temper as well? Who knows. We'll find out soon enough. I have had several days where I finally felt HAPPY most of the day. What an incredible feeling. Not that high mania happy. Just happy. You know, wearing a smile, laughing at a joke, teasing the husband, being a goof just because I can... Happy. I just hope I can keep that feeling here. Please please please let me keep that feeling!

No comments: