Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Is it Normal?

Is it normal to be normal? :) So things have calmed down immensely here, I'm very thankful to say. I've begun finding the pleasure and happiness in everyday life again, not just the highs and lows anymore. Not a lot has been going on, so there's really hasn't been much to report. I'm just living it out I'm happy to report. We were able to welcome my new nephew into the world last week, which is big! I was able to be a part of that, for which I am deeply honored. It's really weird to be on the "other end" of that team this time around, instead of the one giving birth. Brought back amazing memories for me. What amazes me even further is that even as tired as I was after (only 3 hours of sleep!) I didn't descend into the "pit of doom" that I expected to. Usually no sleep and I do NOT mix. At. All. I just feel so much more even keeled. I am enjoying my kids, my husband... It's nice. Nice to be "normal" for a change. The only bad thing to report is that my headaches and fibromyalgia are flaring, as I'm out of fibro meds.. but I am hoping that will change soon. Even those don't pull a huge weight down onto me though.

I've been working on a bunch of new jewelry lately. Loving the time I get to do that. Just finished 2 stunning necklaces that I haven't listed on Etsy yet. But I promise to do so by tomorrow. ;) I have had some custom orders lately. Makes me smile!

So all in all, things are good here. Holding on to hope that they continue! I'm "due" for a cycle soon so now is the time to put the meds to the test. I will appreciate any healing energy, positive thoughts and prayers sent my way that the meds keep doing what they should... This could be the start of a very good thing. :)

~Just Me

No comments: