Friday, October 22, 2010

Well, they say it's your birthday... nah nah nah nah nah...

So yeah... Another birthday come... You know what I don't understand about them? Why do people make a big deal about "another year" added on? I find it odd.. Maybe it's me? I don't feel older... I never do... I mean.. physically, yeah, I FEEL old, but that's due to my physical health issues... but my birthday doesn't make me feel any older than I was last year.. I don't see my self any older than I was when I was say, 16. Ok, so maybe not 16.. but you get the idea.. I just don't feel older.... I don't see it.. I don't see myself at any sort of age really, can't really say that I pin an age down on me, and I have trouble remembering how old I am actually, I honestly have to think about it.... And people laugh when I tell them "You aren't old until you're dead, and then it's too late to care about it." But I'm SERIOUS.. It's true! So yeah.. Maybe I am the weird one.. :) But that's ok.. I can live with that. ;) Either way... Happy Hatch Day to me. :P Now.. How old am I again? *scratches head*

5 comments:

Marlene said...

(Music) Happy Birthday to you....

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

i feel the same way i don't feel any older than i did in highschool but then i look in the mirror and see grey hairs or look at my kids and think damn when did all that happen. Time has a way of flying by when your not looking....big hugz to ya and i hope u have many more birthdays ahead of ya!
ps u are 31 like me ha ha

readingsully2 said...

I forget how old I am too. :) That's because I am old...LOL

Just Me said...

Thanks Jaime and Marlene!

Carole, I mean it, you aren't old until you're dead, then it's too late to care! :)