Monday, October 11, 2010

hanging out... :)

Hanging out in Texas, enjoying my sister and BIL's company, and my niece and nephews' as well. :) In fact, I seem to be enjoying much more lately.. And even though I still feel the full range of my varied feelings, I feel much more normal.. We started me on Topamax again, paired with everything else in the world I'm on, and I really do feel so much more level headed. We made it all the way to TX (an 8 hr drive mind you) with 3 kids, and no huge tantrums on my end. ;) Actually, I'm really proud of the kids, they did fairly well for kids on the spectrum. The kids are hyper here, but we're doing ok at dealing with it here, and I'm not near as frazzled over it. It's been really nice.. The big challenge will be seeing if I cycle down. So we'll soon see... *crosses fingers* :)

3 comments:

Lee said...

Wow! big trip, a challenge for kids.
Hope you enjoy your visit with family!

readingsully2 said...

So, glad you are having a good time.

Just Me said...

Thanks guys :)