Saturday, September 11, 2010

Freshening up :)

Updated most of my photographs of the paintings I have done. Got some extra detail in on most. Also added 2 new items! One of which is a great framed set of 4 beautiful Monarch Butterflies. Such stunning colors just in time for fall. Gives one a sense of warmth on a chilly fall day.


I have been doing a lot of freshening up of my paintings as well, working on some new ideas. Another post about those later though. It's hard sometimes to keep the confidence up about my work. But thanks to some wonderful friends and acquaintances, I feel good about things right now. :)

Had a rough day today, the kids have been crazy all day long.. Not sure what has gotten into them! Hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow, that way we can get them outside to play and they won't drive me even more nuts than I already am! ;)

2 comments:

Marlene said...

The butterflies are beautiful. Good luck with the kids tomorrow, remember they will be in school Monday.

Kathleen said...

Love the butterflies! Oh, yes - outside is good for running off all of that energy!