Monday, May 17, 2010

ups and downs

Been feeling odd lately.. I keep switching between sheer laziness, not caring at all, and feeling lost, searching, but empty.. Things have been weird. I haven't felt like myself since starting the zoloft and even though I've stopped it, I'm still not back where I should be. I have been searching for something... not sure really what yet. I keep getting these feelings that I'm missing something. I want to find what I'm missing, but I just can't seem to change me enough to try. That laziness overwhelms and I HATE it.. I do.. I hate me for being lazy. I'm hoping that I'll be able to combat it some with the new supplements I'm starting. I got my genetics results in and I'm a mess. Not as bad as others I'm sure, but the results explain a LOT. I won't go into the nitty gritty in this post, I'll try to do a separate post when I'm feeling more up to it. But lets just say, my bank account is in tears over the cost of all these new supplements and upcoming tests. Not sure what to do about that yet. Something has to be done, just not sure what.

No comments: