Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Run run run run run away....

I'm feeling that flighty feeling again. I can't seem to help it. I'm just stuck in this rut... I'm depressed, I know.. And I hurt. Migraines are back, my neck is a constaint pain, back, hips, knees, wrists all take their turn from day to day. These new glasses hurt my nose of all things, and I can't fathom taking them back, it's the second pair, I took the first back already! I'm so tired... and the depression isn't helping. I haven't gotten anything done, house is a mess again. Toys every where and dishes are piling up.

Problem is that to get out of the rut, changes have to be made.. And that scares me.. Not just the change itself, but I guess the effort of making that change. I guess I'm a lazy person, and that's a bit embarrassing to admit. But it's true I think. I coast along in the same groove because it's easy, effortless. Regardless to whether or not it's what's good for me, or my family. When am I going to get past the thinking that it's so HARD to change? Yeah, I know it's hard. Something has to be done though... And I'm terrified, restless, excited, and blank... How do I make the step from boo-hooing my problems to taking action? How?

1 comment:

I am Blessed Beyond Measure said...

I know that change is hard work. I am exhausted from all my life work from therapy. But I have to tell you, I am FINALLY coming out on the otherside a little, and it feels better than I remember it feeling!!

Put in the work, reap the rewards!