Tuesday, March 2, 2010

so...

The new meds were helping. Not as well as the Lamictal did.. but they were doing some good.. And then, the rash started again.. Seems I'm not going to be able to do any of the mood stabilizers.. I am sooooo frustrated... Everytime I start to feel better, SOMETHING goes wrong. I'm on high dose steroids for the reaction, which is even further messing up my sanity..

In other news.. Finally getting the budget done so I can squeeze in therapy sessions. We had to get caught up on some things, couldn't afford it earlier, no matter how much I have needed it.. no one gives a service for free... I got a recommendation from someone, a friend, who I'm really pleased to say, I've gotten to know a bit better in the process.. Makes me happy :) So thanks, "39" ;) I'm waiting on a call back from the doc to get the therapy started, and I unfortunately won't be able to take any mood meds until the rash completely heals, so I'm "on my own" w/ the swings.. Here's hoping I can keep sane...

4 comments:

Dean Corso said...

I reckon you'll keep sane...there's something inside you, that will keep you safe...when it's most dire. Do I sound insane? ;)
Be safe

Just Me said...

I think "insane" must be a bit of a relative term huh? ;)

Kelly said...

Actually you can get really reduce cost sessions at UofM. Keep that in mind if you ever get in the budget crunch again.

Just Me said...

I haven't actually tried them. I called back when I was looking for a therapist to help with the PTSD from the whole kidnapping incident, but the one guy I spoke with said that was out of his range of abilities and to look elsewhere.. If this new guy I'm going to see tomorrow doesn't pan out, I may look at trying again... I had forgotten about them Kelly.. Thanks..