Sunday, March 7, 2010

Missed it by *that* much....

Ok, sorry, I love that line :)

So yeah.. totally messed up again on the finances, but not a huge catastrophe. And I'm very proud of myself, because I didn't panic. I took control of what I could and breathed through the rest. We listed a bunch more on craigslist. I'm about to list my artwork and photograph there too.. Never had much luck on Etsy, but maybe there's someone out there local looking to "spruce" their place up? One can hope...

Anyways.. I'm sipping on some delish home made mead that my FIL made, I added 2 frozen strawberries to it and MAN oh man, yummo! It's very nice :) Gotta a good strength to it too.. *wink* Got a (hopefully) awesome salmon in the oven, almost ready.. and then kids are hitting the beds and I'm going to settle down w/ Richard and FIL to watch Get Smart.. (I love that movie...) :)