Monday, March 15, 2010

....

I love my hubby.. because even when he has no idea what to do, he still manages to make me feel better...

Doc appt with the psychiatrist today.. I've been going back through all my postings and while I seem to have rapid ups and downs, a lot of it seems to me, to be triggered by anxiety. So.. the next step I think we will look at is anxiety meds. BUT the trick will be finding one that doesn't aggravate the seizures. I'm not technically allowed to take Valium, or drink, because both can make seizures worse. And Dr. N, my neuro, is going to seriously yell at me.. I've got to call him and move my appt up from April 2nd, hoping he'll resolve the return of my constant headache pain/migraines. Also hoping he'll have some insight on the "fall asleep" issue. I have this problem where.. ok, you know how when you are SO TIRED that you could just fall asleep sitting still? ("Nodding off") And you know that "rising tingle" feeling you get in your head when you "start" back awake? I get that "rising tinglfeeling, just a weird e" when I move around, it' comes up my face and the inside of my head, behind my eyes. Not a dizzy feeling. Which is what most drs think, that's it's something like vertigo. Nope. I know vertigo, I get that sometimes. This.. not that. But I know Dr. N. He will figure it out. I just need to make sure that I know what I'm talking about when I head in there. He doesn't like non-sense. And I'm already in "trouble" w/ him.. for the valium, the alcohol, and not keeping a seizure journal like I'm supposed to. (Deb would totally beat me... *hangs head in shame*) Gotta work on that. So just a warning that this blog may end up with the odd post rambling on and on about health and such (like that over-dramatic biomed post down there....)

1 comment:

readingsully2 said...

I am so glad you have a good marriage. That is a definite positive in your life.:)